Tuesday, March 25, 2014

wemightvefucked:

"Damn… it feels like mine, kinda. But firmer. You’ve got a ridge…" he said, groping along my length. "Dude, it gets harder than mine, huh? Wow, that’s crazy."
I smiled. He was right; his cock didn’t get as firm as mine. But it was still bigger. “Maybe just ‘cause you’re more hung,” I said. He smiled, fiddling around with my head. It felt incredible. I’d had plenty of guys stroke me off, but nothing had felt as good as my brother’s hand around my bone. “Goddamn, that feels good,” I muttered.
"I’ll bet," he said, smiling. "It feels fuckin’ good on my end, too." I whipped him off fast for a couple seconds, then went back to the intimate slow stroking I’d been giving him before. "Shiiiiit, baby brother. You know how to make me feel nice, huh? So fucking cool."
Later on, cleaning the cum off my face, I thought: Yeah. So fucking cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment